For the latest information on the Fountain Hills Interfaith Thanksgiving, CLICK HERE
With a commitment to interfaith dialogue and understanding, The Fountains has sought out and opened our doors to a number of other faith traditions — and not just at our Annual Interfaith Thanksgiving Service, but year-round.
We are proud to share the campus of The Fountains with two other faith communities representing Reform Judaism and Kadampa Buddhism. Click below to find out more about our multi-Faith campus partners.
- Congregation Beth Hagivot (Reform Judaism) Friday nights. See their website for dates and times.
- Clear Light Buddhist Center (Kadampa Buddhism) Monday nights. See their website for dates and times.
- We’ve also established an on-going relationship with the Islamic Speakers Bureau of Arizona, sponsoring a number of Forums and opportunities for dialogue with our Muslim neighbors. Islamic Speakers Bureau of Arizona (Islam). See their website for upcoming events.
- The Fountains is a member of the Arizona Interfaith Movement. See their website for more details.
- The Fountains: putting the United Methodist slogan of “Open Hearts, Open Minds, and Open Doors” into practice!
NOTE: The Fountains also has dramatic t-shirts and mugs available with their “Prays Well with Others” (™) logo. Click HERE or on the picture of the Mugs to go to our secure online shopping cart!